Men's Paddler's Hat
Regulate your comfort level during activities with the Tilley Paddler’s Hat.
Certified UPF 50+ sun protection with Tilley comfort regulating technology, the Paddler Hat will protect you while you are out on the water. With glare protection and wind resistance thanks to the extra stiff front brim means you won’t just look good while paddling. Stay dry thanks to the moisture wicking sweatband and water repellant fabric. The Schoeller® Fabric c_change® membrane built into the Paddler’s Hat works with you; as your activity increases and your body gets hotter, the membrane gets cooler to regulate your comfort levels.
- UPF 50+ sun protection certified fabric
- Broad brim with plastic wiring for wind stability and to protect from sun or rain
- Water-repellent finish helps keep the hat dry.
- Secure hat while portaging with rear brim loop for clip
- Hydrofil® sweatband wicks away moisture
- Glare reduced by darker colored under brim
- Snaps on both sides for versatile styling
- Buoyant so it floats if dropped in water
- Keep valuables in a secret pocket
- Made in Canada
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.