|Boat Length||30 to 35 Feet|
|Breaking Strength||7800 Pounds|
1/4 Inch Chain
1/2 Inch Line
15 Feet Chain
200 Feet Line
High Test Chain
Double Braid Line
These pre-spliced anchor rode packages combine double braided nylon rope with G43 High Test chain, joined together with a strong, low-profile rope-to-chain splice.
An excellent alternative to three-strand rodes, and they’re custom-made for the rope/chain gypsy on your modern windlass. Braided rope is more flexible than three-strand and easier on the hands, but with lower stretch.
- Pre-spliced G43 ISO High Test chain with double braid nylon rope
- 150' to 200' line lengths have 15' of chain, 250' line lengths are available with 15' or 20' of chain, 300' line lenghts have 20' of chain
- Convenient pre-spliced rope chain combination pack
- Pre-tested through windlass gypsies
- Marking tape included in package
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
WEST MARINEAnchor Rode Bags
$54.99 – $59.99