Heavy-Duty Polyethylene Water/Holding Tanks
Polyethylene tanks will not emit waste odors or change the taste of fresh potable water.
Manufactured from SURPASS® polyethylene, these tanks meet or exceed US Coast Guard (Type III CFR 177.1520) requirements. Heavy-Duty Tanks feature thicker walls for greater strength.
Each Todd Tank comes with the necessary pre-drilled and threaded openings so that it can be configured as either a Water Tank or as a Holding tank. Simply remove the appropriate plugs and screw in the necessary hose fittings (Fitting Relocation Kits sold separately, see below). One-year warranty.
- All openings are female NPT (National Pipe Threads)
- All openings are located in the same relative position on one end of the tank.
- Includes two 1 1/2" NPT and one 1/2" NPT opening
- Each tank fully complies with FDA regulation CFR 177.1520.
- All tanks satisfy all United States Coast Guard standards.
- Polyethylene tanks will not emit waste odors or change the taste of fresh potable water.
- One 1/2" NPT Plug to Block off unused Vent Port
- Two 1-1/2" NPT Plugs to Block off unused Hose Port
- Small Roll of Teflon Tape
Fitting Requirements for Installation
- Water Supply Tanks: One 1 1/2" and two 1/2" hose fittings (Todd Water Tank Straight Pipe-to-Hose Adapter Kit, 93-2222 or Water Tank 90-Degree Pipe-to-Hose Adaptor Kit, 93-2223)
- Waste Water Holding Tank: Two 1-1/2" and one 1/2" hose fittings (Todd Holding Tank Straight Pipe-to-Hose Adapter Kit 93-2220, Model 597468 or Holding Tank 90 Degree Pipe-to-Hose Adapter Kit 93-2221, Model 597484)
|Dimensions||24" Length x 10" Width x 14" Height|
|Dimensions||28 1/4" Length x 16" Width x 13" Height|
|Dimensions||28 1/4" Length x 11 1/2" Width x 14 1/2" Height|
|Dimensions||30" Length x 21 3/4" Width x 13 3/4" Height|
|Dimensions||30" Length x 20" Width x 12" Height|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.