TORQEEDO–Cruise 10.0 Fixed Pod SD Electric Drive
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Cruise 10.0 Fixed Pod SD Electric Drive
|Battery Life||Dependent on batteries selected|
|Battery Type||Not Inlcuded|
|Comparable Horsepower||20 Horsepower|
|Input Power||10000 Watts|
|Output Power||5600 Watts|
|Thrust||up to 435 Pounds|
|Warranty Details||Two Years; Six-Months Commercial Use|
TORQEEDO Cruise 10.0 Fixed Pod SD Electric Drive
For sailboats up to 10 tons, beautifully quiet and clean-running Torqeedo motors make diesel saildrives look, smell, and sound like the relics they are. Cruise pods deliver highly impressive performance and range when paired with Torqeedo's lithium batteries and they take up little room onboard.
The Cruise 10.0 FP SD model features uses existing saildrive mounting points. The extra-sturdy aluminum pylon is corrosion-resistant and low maintainance. Suitable as original equipment with a saildrive engine bed or replaces existing diesel saildrives.
Includes fixed propeller. Folding prop #1945-00 recommended. Aluminum anodes standard. Zinc anodes#1948-00 recommended for salt water environments.
- 10 kW continuous power - powerful propulsion lika a 20 HP combustion engine
- More range and power with limited battery capacity than any other electric pod motor
- Space saving, powerful, lightweight
- Recommended for sailboats up to 10 tons
- Operates with lithium or AGM/lead-gel batteries
- Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqueedo electric drive system
- Very robust design - protected from corrosion, saltwater capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Corrosion-resistant pylon
- Lightweight, fume-free, taking up little space
- Much quieter than diesel operated engines
- Minimal impact on sailing speed
- Optional powerful lithium batteries provide long-range motoring
- Motor complete with pylon, leg, attachment plate, and fresh water anodes
- Remote accelerator lever with integrated display and connection cable
- Propeller with mounting kit (5-part)
- Electronics box
- GPS receiver
- 5 m data cable
- Magnetic kill switch
- Cable set with main switch and fuse, plus six bridge cables
- Installation material for electronics box
- Operating manual including warranty form
- Attachment kit
- Hull cuff
- Service booklet
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.