Power 26-104 Lithium-Manganese 24 Volt Battery
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Power your Torqeedo Cruise motor (or other 24V loads) with this industry-leading 25.9V lithium battery and charger.
Torqeedo now provides state-of-the-art batteries for electrical boat drives or other high-performance marine applications. Torqeedo Power 26-104 batteries provide an enormous increase in performance compared to conventional battery systems. Built with superior intelligence and protection circuitry, this superior quality, high-performance battery provides 104Ah (2,685Wh) from a battery weighing just 53.6lb. It requires a charger (Model 13146683, sold separately). You can plug and play with the Cruise’s onboard computer. Just plug the cable in and you’re done. No major setup requirements.
Safety cells with multiple protection: the individual battery cells consist of welded steel cylinders each of which is equipped with several hardware safety mechanisms.
Plug and play with the Cruise onboard computer: plug the cable in, “electronic handshake”, finished. Note: If using a power source other than the Torqeedo 26-104 Power Battery to power your Cruise, the actual percentage remaining, the remaining range and the run time will be estimated. Only a Torqeedo Power Battery will communicate with your motor to give real time information.
Water sensor protection: recognizes when the battery is submerged and automatically switches the voltage off at the poles. This avoids potential formation of potentially explosive hydrogen gas, a major safety benefit, in case water gets into the boat.
Waterproof venting balances differences in temperature and pressure without limiting waterproof qualities.
Mature intelligent battery management system (BMS): the BMS provides additional protective and balancing functions for long battery life. All safety functions have redundant backup thanks to one-defect safety.
High-performance lithium battery cells: top quality, exclusively from fully automated Japanese production.
Double protection – isolatable poles: for safe transport and installation And preventing unintentional discharging when stored for long periods
- Up to 70 percent less battery weight than AGM or gel batteries
- Plug and play technology allows for easy installation and activation
- Integrated information system communicates with the Cruise onboard computer
- Battery management system with one-fault safety
- Completely waterproof housing and plug connections (IP 67)
- Venting balances differences in temperature and pressure without waterproof qualities
- Water sensor recognizes when the battery is submerged and automatically switches the voltage off at poles
- Water sensor prevents potential formation of electrolytic gas in the event water gets into boat
- Amp Hours (Ah): 104Ah (2,685Wh)
- Nominal Voltage: 25.9V DC
- Maximum Discharge Rate (A): 180A (4,500W) Safety function, not a starter battery
- Weight: 53.5 lb.
- Dimensions: 22 11/16"L x 10"W x 8 5/8"H
- Battery Chemistry: LiNiCoMnO2 (Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese)
- Cycle Lifetime: 800 cycles with 100% discharge depth at 25°C result in capacity loss of approx. 25%
- Average Annual Capacity Loss: 4 percent per year
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Number of Cells: 336
- Cell Housing: Steel cylinder safety cell
- Capacity per Cell: 2.25 Ah
- Nominal Voltage per Cell: 3.6 V
What's in the Box
- M8 nuts with washers
- Warranty Card
- Operating manual
Power 26-104 Lithium-Manganese 24 Volt Battery
|Output Power||4500 Watts|
|Voltage||25.9 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years Non Commercial Use|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).