TorqTrac Bluetooth 4 Transmitter Module
|Warranty Details||Two Years Non Commercial Use|
Turns a smartphone into an onboard computer. Requires free TorqTrac app.
The upgrade for the onboard computer on your Bluetooth smartphone, with convenient navigational functions in real time.
TorqTrac uses Bluetooth to transmit information from the data bus of your Torqeedo motor to your smartphone, where it's not just clearly displayed, it's merged with map information from Google Maps, enabling you to see in real time just how far you can still travel. You can also enter waypoints and view your expected time of arrival at your destination.
- Ultralight 403
- Travel 503/1003/1003C
- All Cruise models
- Maps and range: Use the map section to view your boat's GPS position, course and speed. A circle on the map shows the remaining range – it's that easy.
- Exact positioning: Call up your exact position with GPS data on the map
- Navigation almost like in a car: Use waypoints for navigation and estimated time of arrival, zoom into the map and save your favorite places
- Maps and waypoints: You can store your favorite locations in a list. All information is displayed in real time based on current conditions and remaining battery capacity. TorqTrac uses Google Maps.
- Tours: You can save your current tour; maximum speed, average speed, total distance, distance with/without motor, total journey time. Save your tours and store them in a list.
- Easy to Read: Everything is easy to read on your smartphone display, even at night
- See how much range is remaining in your battery bank: The remaining range is displayed on the map in real time
- The Torq Trac App communicates wirelessly using this Bluetooth® transmitter module
- The Torq Trac App is Required and can be downloaded free of charge from the Apple and Google app stores
- Warning messages in plain langauge
- Individually adjustable
- Your smartphone must support Bluetooth® 4.0 with LE (low energy) technology
- Bluetooth® Transmitter Module and cable