TRAC OUTDOOR PRODUCTS–Angler 30 AutoDeploy Anchor Winch
Angler 30 AutoDeploy Anchor Winch
|Diameter||3/16" Line Only|
|Dimensions||16" Length x 12" Width x 8" Height|
|Maximum Pull||100 Pounds|
|Minimum Boat Length||Less than 20 Feet|
|Maximum Boat Length||24 Feet|
|Retrieval Speed||65' per Minute|
|Anchoring Speed||70' per Minute|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Angler 30 AutoDeploy Anchor Winch has Touch and Release TRAC AutoDeploy. With the touch of a button (press and release), the anchor is powered down smoothly and quietly. When the anchor reaches bottom, the winch will transition from steady power-deploy and begin releasing rope just a few feet at a time, until the there is enough rope out, then the winch will “lock” holding the boat position. You can always let more rope out by powering the rope IN or OUT, or press the AutoDeploy button again if the anchor drags due to changing conditions, such as wind or current.
- Great for fishing to allow a controlled drift
- Three-button operation – UP / DOWN / AUTO DEPLOY
- Push-button AutoDeploy automatically deploys the anchor, releasing rope until the anchor touches bottom
- When slack in the rope becomes tight, rope is automatically released in short lengths or can be locked with the touch of any switch
- Includes remote
- Maximum Anchor Capacity: 25-30lbs.
- Suggested Boat Length: up to 22'
- Suggested Anchor Type: Short shanked river and mushroom anchors
- Rode Size: 100' of 0.20" pre-wound braided anchor rope
- Speed up: 65'/min
- Speed down: 70'/min
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.