The Mariner II Readers are so much more than simple reading glasses with their sleek lines, extra lens shielding, adjustable nose pad and shatterproof polycarbonate frames.
Typhoon Optic’s Mariner II with AquaView® II lenses feature optical enhancement with magnification powers. The lightweight TR90 Grilamid nylon frame geometrically engineered for maximum comfort keep you happily wearing your Mariners all day. The exclusive AquaView® II hydrophobic polarized lenses provide a visual shield against reflected glare while repelling water, oil and dirt providing optimal clarity. You will also be protected from harmful UV rays as these lenses block UVA and UVB rays 100%. These nearly indestructible lenses are made from injected polycarbonate for lightweight, scratch resistant strength that will last season after season. No more fumbling around looking for your reading glasses while working or playing on the water or in the sun!
AquaView® II Lens Technology
- Optical enhancement with reading magnification so you don’t have to switch your glasses while in the sun
- Water-repellent so moisture will not streak or blur the surface of the lens
- Smudge-proof coating repels skin oil and lotion allowing for easy clean-up
- Anti-static means any natural static electrical charge that attracts dust particles is interrupted deterring dust from setting on the surface of the lens
- Anti-glare polarized lenses enhance visibility by reflecting sunlight differently in varying conditions
- 100% UV protection blocks harmful UVA and UVB rays from damaging your eyes
- Unbreakable, injected polycarbonate lenses provide superior strength and impact resistance
- Lenses are lighter than traditional plastic lenses for a more comfortable fit
- Polycarbonate is scratch resistant for a long-lasting wear
- Polarized lenses offer better visibility beneath the surface of the water
- Limited lifetime warranty
Meridian Blue Lens Features
- 10% visible light transmission
- Excellent for activities on open water
- Delivers high visual definition
- Ideal in intense sunlight
Every Typhoon Optics polarized sunglasses order is covered by a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
These products may contain bisphenol-A (BPA), a chemical known to the state of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system.
Mariner II +1.5 Polarized Reader Sunglasses
|Lens Color||Meridian Blue|
|Lens Material||Aquaview Polycarbonate|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.