VETUS–Rubber Exhaust Hose, 3" (Sold by the Foot)
Rubber Exhaust Hose, 3" (Sold by the Foot)
|Maximum Continuous Length||66'|
|Pressure - PSI||47.86 PSI|
|Temperature Range||-22 Degree F to 212 Degree F|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
Spiral reinforcement and supple rubber combine to make this exhaust hose stronger and more flexible than ever.
Strength and flexibility is the norm with this exhaust hose, which uses increased spiral reinforcement and supple rubber. Increased flexibility saves on installation time. Inside of the hose is completely flush and smooth to reduce back pressure in the engine. Hose meets Lloyd's Register of Shipping approval and also meets the requirements of the SAE J2006 standard. This hose is temperature resistant between -30°C (-22°F) and +100°C (+212°F) and can handle brief temperature spikes up to 115°C (239°F).
- Increased flexibility shortens installation time
- Bending radius: 4 5/16" (114mm)
- Meets requirements of SAE J2006 standard
- Temperature resistant between -30°C (-22°F) and +100°C (+212°F)
- Can handle brief temperature spikes up to 115°C (239°F)
- Available in up to a 66' continuous length
- Sold by the foot
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.