The smart solution for ocean cruising and short international voyages.
A good choice for offshore cruising or fishing, these rafts feature large openings and oversize zippers for ease of entry, interior light and exterior strobe light for visibility, large weighted stabilizing bags, and inflatable double floor to protect against hypothermia.
A viewing port affords cross ventilation and 360° visibility. The fluorescent yellow canopy enhances visibility to potential rescuers. A rigid boarding ramp and ladder provides easy and safe evacuation from the water and gives direct access from a boat or helicopter for evacuation from within.
Rafts also include a sea anchor, rescue quoit, buoyant knife, internal and external lifelines, and righting strap. Equipped with Offshore “E-Type” Equipment Pack. ISO 9650-1 certified, ISAF-approved and third-party verified. Canister model can be rail or deck mounted.
- Fluorescent yellow canopy enhances visibility from a distance
- Viewing port for cross ventilation and view of the horizon
- Oversized entrance with rigid boarding ramp and ladder provides easy and safe evacuation from the water and gives direct access from boat an helicopter for evacuation from within
- Easy slide zippers offer the ability to increase freeboard
- Four separate air chambers
- Sea anchor, rescue quoit, buoyant knife Internal and external lifelines, righting strap
- Four 60-liter quick-filling, weighted stabilizing bags offer stability
- Fitted with SOLAS-grade high-visibility retro-reflective tape
- Mounted with SOLAS/USCG exterior strobe light and interior light
- Insulated double floor provides additional thermal protection
- Classification: Offshore/Coastal
- Approvals: ISO 9650-1, Det Norske Veritas
- Service Interval: Three years
- Number of Flotation Tubes: 2
- Tube Fabric: Natural rubber/acrylic silicone-coated nylon
- Seam Construction: Hand glued, double taped
- Canopy: Yes, automatic inflating
- Door: Two, zipper closure
- Floor: Integral inflatable floor
- Ballast Bags: Four 16-gallon weighted bags
- Warranty: 12 years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.