The ultimate liferaft for all types of sailing, where comfort and safety go hand in hand.
RescYou™ Pro is Viking's top of the line recreational sailing liferaft. It offers generous space and headroom as well as all the details required by the serious sailor. The automatic self-righting function ensures that the liferaft is immediately ready for boarding.
Curtained windows give an excellent view of the horizon without the need to open the canopy. The inflatable double floor provides good insulation from the cold ocean, to reduce the risk of hypothermia. Large ballast bags keep the liferaft stable in the water, helping to prevent capsize in very heavy seas.
RescYou™ Pro liferaft is both ISO9650-1 Group A certified, World Sailing approved and third party verified by BV. Equipped with Offshore “E-Type” Equipment Pack.
- Fluorescent yellow canopy enhances visibility from a distance
- Two separate buoyancy chambers each capable of supporting maximum capacity
- Four 55 liter weighted ballast bags for stability in heavy seas
- SOLAS high-visibility retro-reflective tape on canopy, sides buoyancy chambers and under the liferaft
- Automatic SOLAS/USCG exterior strobe light and interior light Internal and external lifelines
- Rain water collector
- Base material of strong, yet flexible, natural rubber
- Two large entrances provide easy boarding and cross ventilation
- Easy slide zippers offer the ability to increase freeboard
- Two curtained windows provide great view of horizon, minimizing seasickness and easing search for help without opening the liferaft
- Boarding ladder on one side and rigid highly visible boarding ramp on the other side provide fast and easy boarding
- Inflatable double floor with thermal properties provides extra protection against hypothermia
- Spacious canopy for generous headroom
- Classification: Offshore
- Approvals: ISO 9650-1, ISAF, Det Norske Veritas
- Service Interval: Three years
- Number of Flotation Tubes: 2
- Tube Fabric: Natural rubber/acrylic silicone-coated nylon
- Seam Construction: Hand glued, double taped
- Canopy: Yes, automatic inflating
- Door: Two, zipper closure
- Floor: Integral inflatable, manually deployed
- Ballast Bags: Four 16-gallon weighted bags
- Warranty: 12 years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.