500 GPD Modular Watermaker, 110V, 18A
|Capacity||500 Gallons per Day|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
For Sail Boat and Motor Boat Applications
The LTM Series offers high quality Racor Village Marine engineered components with straightforward manual operation. Driven by AC motors (from genset power), the modular configuration comes in ready to mount modules for flexible installation options. Integral to every LTM unit are a stainless steel pressure regulator and bypass valve.
- Available for 110/1/60, 220/1/60 or 230/1/50 power supplies as shown
- Powder coated mounting brackets included
- 5 micron cleanable prefilter
- 316 stainless steel pressure regulator ensures consistent pressure and prevents over or under pressurization of the
unit. Adjustable to allow operation in brackish or fresh water
- High quality spiral wound TFC reverse osmosis membranes
- Magnetic drive boost pump
- Stainless steel glycerin filled pressure gauges
- High pressure plunger pump with stainless steel 316 head
- Acrylic flowmeter to monitor production
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.