Brite-Nite 3W LED Spotlight
|Battery Type||3 C Alkaline (Not Included)|
|Light Output||160 Lumens|
|Dimensions||6 3/4" Height x 6" Width x 3" Length|
High Beam: 9-10 Hours
Low Beam: 18-20 hours
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Illuminate the dark with Wagan Tech’s Brite-Nite 3W LED Spotlight.
Wagan's Brite-Nite 3W LED Spotlight is perfect in any situation: camping, hiking, roadside vehicle repairs, hunting, or just working around the house. The heart of the Brite-Nite Spotlight is its top-of-the-line 3-watt Cree LED.
Directions for Use: Simply press the trigger once for high mode, again for low, once more for strobe, and then a final time to turn the spotlight off.
- Built-in lock switch to prevent accidental triggering during storage
- Built-in pivoting stand/handle for easy hands-free use, transportation or storage
- Included lanyard for easy transportation
- Two built-in loops at top of spotlight for stability during use
- Output: 160 Lumens
- Compliance: ANSI FL1
- Impact Resistance: up to 15'
- Rating: IP65
- Range: up to 150m
- Case Material: High-impact ABS plastic
- Lens Hood Material: Rubber
- Modes: High, Low, Strobe
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.