Solar E Panel, 6W
This item is no longer available.
Efficient, portable and lightweight, Wagan Tech's 6W Solar E Panel offers rugged and reliable power for adventurers on the go.
Because they absorb more light at a broader range of wavelengths, Wagan’s Sun Power panels are 35% more efficient over conventional solar cells and perform better when sunlight is low – during dawn, dusk or overcast days, for example. A mini-USB port and smart-charge USB port enables you to charge your personal electronics by automatically detecting maximum current draw from the device.
- Rugged, lightweight folding design travels easily
- Splash-proof, zippered storage pouch protects accessories
- Rugged nylon exterior resists abrasions & features heavy-duty stitching
- Top grommet hole with side loops allows the solar panel to hang virtually anywhere
- Flexible panels resist breakage when bent
- Automatic restart through built-in smart chip eliminates delays and enables charging of Apple and Samsung devices
- Powers devices that do not have an internal battery, such as small USB and DC devices, portable fans, water pumps/fountain pumps, lights, portable speakers, etc.
- High-efficiency Sun Power solar panels convert approximately 26% of collected sunlight into electricity, whereas conventional panels only convert 19%
Solar E Panel, 6W
6 1/2" Width x 1 1/4" Height x 6" Length (Closed)
13" Width x 3/4" Height x 6" Length (Opened)
|Connection Interface||USB Port|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).