WALKER AIRSEP–Universal High-Performance Air Filters
|Application||MAN R6 to V12 Marine Diesel Engine|
|Application||Volvo 74/75hp Engine|
Walker offers a wide variety or high performance air filtration that replaces the standard paper elements found on many marine engines.
Direct replacement for the stock paper air filters commonly found on Cummins, John Deere, Caterpillar, MAN and other marine diesel engines. These filters allow 20% more airflow to improve engine performance and help boost fuel economy. Water and moisture resistant, these filters are also washable, so service life is longer than the stock paper air filters. Depending on model, preconditioned with red or blue oil for maximum dirt capture and engine protection, filters are tapered or cylindrical in shape depending on engine selected.
- Corrosion-resistant air filter.
- Washable and re-usable.
- Resists moisture and oil fumes.
- High-air flow & simple to install.
- Generally same size as stock plastic filter.
- Auxiliary Engines: 50-75 cfm.
- Small Engines: 75 cfm to 300 cfm.
- Midsize Engines: 300cfm - 800 cfm.
- Large Engines: 800cfm to 2000 cfm.
- Heavy Duty-High Speed Engines: 2000 cfm to 6000 cfm.
- Alaska Diesel
- Detroit Diesel
- John Deere
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.