Walker Bay 8 Sailing Dinghy
|Compatible Accessories||RID Kits/Sail Kits; Trolling Motor|
|Horsepower||2 Horsepower Max|
|Length||8 Feet 2 Inches|
|Type||High-Pressure Injection Molded|
|Warranty Details||Ten Years on Hull Only (With Product Registration)|
Rowed, sailed or motored, the versatile Walker Bay 8 dinghy delivers maximum fun with a durable, stable design.
Created by world-class boat builders and designers, the Walker Bay 10 travels easily and is even easier to travel in. Bolt in the seats, break out the oars (or optional sail kit or motor) and you’re ready to cast off. High-impact polypropylene is injection-molded to create a one-piece, seamless, UV-protected hull that won’t dent, even on a rocky beach. Boats include exclusive Hydro-Curve Oars—oarlocks sold separately.
- Traditional hull shape can be rowed, motored or sailed
- Durable one-piece, roto-molded, high-impact polypropylene construction
- Round hull, wide (4'4") beam and high lapstrake-style gunnels offer stability
- Non-skid, draining floor with rowing footrest
- Includes esclusive Hrdro Curve oars
- Up to 2hp motor capacity
- Up to 425lb. or two-person capacity
- 10-year limited warranty
- Walker Bay 8 RID (Rigid Inflatable Dinghy) conversion kit
- Walker Bay 8 Sail Kit
- Walker Bay 8 Oarlocks
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.