WindMate® WM-200 with Wind Direction
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Get accurate weather data, anytime, anywhere!
Get weather-on-the-spot in a compact, handheld unit with convenient pocket-knife design. WM-200 has an integral, visual wind vane to assist with orientation to the wind, a USA-made fluxgate compass for digital wind direction measurement, and it calculates crosswind, head/tail wind readings.
Unlike traditional compasses, the WM-200 reads when held vertically and it can be used to take a bearing on a distant reference point. Temperature and wind chill are included to make this a comprehensive unit for sailors, shooters, and radio-controlled flyers, among many other applications.
WM-200 can be tripod-mounted and accommodates the Model SM-WT wind tunnel accessory for very precise wind direction measurements. All WindMates are designed with a wind speed accuracy of better than +/- 3
- Wind speed
- Wind direction
- Wind chill
- Digital compass
- Displays current, maximum and average wind speed
- Reports wind direction in both degrees and compass points
- Calculates head wind, tail wind, and cross wind
- Water resistant and floats
- Base type: Threaded for tripod mount
- Battery life: 400 hours (replaceable)
- Battery type: CR2032 Lithium battery (included)
- Waterproof: Water-resistant to 4' and floats
- Warranty: Two years
WindMate® WM-200 with Wind Direction
|Dimensions||3 1/4" Height x 1 3/16" Width x 3/8" Depth|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).