WindMate® WM-350 Multi-function Weather Meter
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. View Details
A full-function weather station in the palm of your hand, and it even boasts a fluxgate compass.
This is a prize-winning, comprehensive weather monitor, which gives full environmental data specific to your location and includes a 48-hour history for every function, hour-by-hour and in a bar graph.
- Extensive list of functions: The fluxgate compass reads when held vertically, gives wind direction in degrees and compass points; it calculates crosswind and head/tail wind. The compass can be calibrated for variation/declination and deviation. In addition to wind speed/direction, temperature, barometric pressure, altitude, and humidity, the unit includes wind chill, Wet Bulb, Dew Point, Delta T & Density Altitude.
- Audio storm alarm: WindMate 350 gives an accurate weather forecast and an audio storm alarm alerts you to weather changes, even if the unit is off.
- Comfort Index: The instrument has Speedtech’s exclusive Accuweather.com, patented Comfort Index, which is the effect of temperature, relative humidity, wind speed and sun intensity on the human body. The formula can be adjusted based on sun intensity and is superior to Heat Index.
- Versatile water-resistant case: The case is water resistant, shockproof, and the jackknife design allows for the most accurate measurements, as your hands heat and moisture do not interfere with any sensors.
- Tripod mount: WM-350 can be tripod-mounted and accommodates the Model SM-WT wind tunnel accessory for very precise measurements. All WindMates meet NIST calibration standards and wind speed accuracy tested better than +/– 3%.
- Time, Date, 48-Hour history for all functions
- Reports Wind Speed, Wind Direction, Temperature, Relative Humidity, Barometric Pressure, Wind Chill, Wet Bulb, Dew Point, Delta T, Comfort Index (Accuweather.com patented), Altitude, Density Altitude, Digital Compass
- Reports wind direction in both degrees and compass points
- Swiss-made impeller components—current, average and maximum wind speed
- USA-made fluxgate compass—use as hand bearing compass
- Digital wind direction—crosswind, head-/tailwind calculations
- Lifetime calibrated Swiss-made humidity sensor
- Swiss-made barometer sensor—weather forecast, audio storm alarm
- Altimeter to 29,000ft., density altitude
- Exclusive Accuweather.com®-patented Comfort Index
- Auto-shutoff can be disabled
- Waterproof Rating: Water resistant to 3' and floats
- Battery Life: 400 hours (replaceable)
- Battery Type: CR2032 Lithium battery (included)
- Base Type: Threaded for tripod mount
- Warranty: Two years
WindMate® WM-350 Multi-function Weather Meter
|Dimensions||3 1/4" Height x 1 3/16" Width x 3/8" Depth|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).