10 LED Deck Spotlight White
|Dimensions||3 1/2" Width x 4 5/8" Height|
|Light Output||1150 Lumens|
|Mounting Hardware||Mounting Hardware (Sold Separately)|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Flood the deck with energy saving light.
Conventional halogen spotlights consume tons of battery life. The West Marine LED Deck Spotlights are designed to provide the same or more light while sipping power. The spotlights use 10 LED elements to cast a beam of light comparable to a typical 50W halogen light while consuming 75% less power. These rugged LEDs will provide long lasting light for years without maintenance—there are no bulbs to replace. A watertight powder coated cast aluminum housing ensures durability and gives this light an IP67 rating and features heat sink vanes to dissipate heat for consistent brightness. The stainless steel mounting bracket is corrosion resistant and allows the spotlights to be aimed directly where light is needed most. Switch to a long lasting West Marine LED deck spotlight and don’t think twice about battery life when adding extra light to night time boating.
- High quality LED deck floodlight for powerboats and sailboats
- Ideal as a replacement for typical 50W halogen floodlights
- Provides more light using 25% of the battery power required by halogen floodlights
- Polycarbonate lens
- Powder coated cast aluminum housing for durability
- Heat sink vanes ensure consistent bright light
- IP67 rating for use in marine applications
- Draws: 0.98 @ 12V
- Stainless steel mounting bracket for corrosion resistance
- Dimensions: : 5 1/2"H x 3 1/2"W x 2 3/4"D
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.