WEST MARINE–120 qt. Premium Marine Cooler
120 qt. Premium Marine Cooler
Exterior: 37 1/2" Length x 21" Width x 21 1/2" Height
Interior: 30 1/2" Length x 15 1/4" Width x 17" Height
|Hinge Hardware||Stainless Steel|
|Latch Material||Rubber & Stainless Steel|
|Keeps Ice For||14 Days|
WEST MARINE 120 qt. Premium Marine Cooler
Designed for the saltwater fishing enthusiast, this premium marine grade cooler features 316 stainless hardware, embossed tape measure on lid, tethered drain plug and lockable lid slots. Includes two bottle openers, two tie down slots and a refrigerator quality gasket. With 120 quarts internal capacity this cooler offers more quarts per dollar compared to competitors.
- 14 day ice retention
- Non-marking raised feet
- Roto-molded with non skid lid surface
- 316 stainless hardware
- Embossed tape measure on lid
- Tethered drain plug
- Lockable lid slots
- Two bottle openers
- Two tie down slots
- Refrigerator quality gasket
- Made in the USA
Cool it First For maximum performance:
- Pre-Chill/Pre-Freeze your food and beverages for best results.
- Ice Free - Pre-Chill your cooler overnight with extra frozen ice packs. In the morning remove those ice packs, add your pre-chilled or frozen contents and place fully frozen ice packs on top.
- With Ice - Pre-Chill your cooler overnight with ice. In the morning add your pre-chilled or frozen contents and place fresh ice on top. Cubed or crushed ice cools faster, but block ice will last longer.
- Place ice packs (or ice) on top of contents. Cool air travels downward.
- Keep your cooler out of the sun and open as little as possible.
- Don't drain the water unless absolutely necessary. Cold water keeps contents colder than air does.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.