1200 Amp PowerStation Pro
Much more than a jump starter, our PowerStation Pro has what you need to weather a storm as well as inflate a flat.
The West Marine PowerStation Pro offers outstanding features, including a rugged armored case that houses a 500W AC power inverter with two 120V AC outlets for household power when the lights go out. It also includes a high-powered ultra-bright light, 12V DC outlet and USB port for charging your cell phone or powering 12V devices. With the built-in 120psi air compressor pump, you can easily inflate a tire or air up water toys should they go flat. The internal lead acid battery packs 600 instantly-available amps for starting the engine in your car or boat, so you can avoid a tow or the need to wake up a friend and ask for help at night.
- 1200A jump starter
- 500W power inverter
- Two 120V AC outlets
- 12V DC power outlet
- 5V USB charging port
- 120psi air compressor
- 120V AC charger
- Internal lead acid battery
- Reverse polarity alarm
- Heavy-duty cables and clamps
- LED battery level indicators
- 12V DC charging adapter
- Peak Current Rating: 600A instantaneous/1200A peak
- Dimensions: 15 3/4"L x 6 3/8"D x 13 1/2"H
- Safety Features: Visual and audible alarms warn of reverse connection, Meets UL 1236 standards
- Warranty: One year
1200 Amp PowerStation Pro
|Battery Type||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Dimensions||15 3/4"Length x 6 3/8" Depth x 13 1/2" Height|
UL-Listed AC Charger
Reverse Polarity Alarm
Battery Level Indicator
USB Power Port
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Weight||24 1/4 Pounds|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)