WEST MARINE–3GPM Freshwater System Pump
3GPM Freshwater System Pump
|Amperage||4.4 Amps at 12 Volts DC|
|Capacity||3 Gallons per Minute|
|Dimensions||4 3/4" Height x 4 3/4" Width x 9" Length|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
Smooth, pulsation-free water flow that runs quietly.
Designed to meet the freshwater needs of most vessels with a water heater, shower, toilet and up to 2 faucets. The 3 chamber design and integrated bypass provides a consistent flow with minimal pulsation and pump cycling. Soft rubber mounts isolate pump vibration from mounting surface for quiet operation. A corrosion-resistant design and ability to run-dry extends service life. A screw-less diaphragm eliminates possible leak paths. Quick-connect fittings are included for ease of installation and to simplify routine maintenance.
- Medium volume on-demand freshwater pump
- 3 chamber diaphragm design for smooth water flow
- Built in bypass to eliminate pulsation and rapid cycling
- Vibration absorbing mounts for quiet operation
- Quick release snap-fit port fittings for easier installation
- Corrosion resistant pump head and motor housing
- Self-priming up to 7.8'
- Dimensions: 4 3/4"H x 4 1/4W" x 9"L
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
JABSCO4GPM PAR-Max PLUS Freshwater Pump, 12V, 12A