WEST MARINE–4 LED Deck Floodlight White
4 LED Deck Floodlight White
|Dimensions||2 13/16"W x 3 3/4"H x 1 5/8"D|
|Light Output||664 Lumens|
|Mounting Hardware||Stainless Steel Mounting Bracket Included|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Flood the deck with energy saving light.
Conventional deck floodlights guzzle battery life by using halogen bulbs. The West Marine LED deck floodlight provides more light than a typical 40W halogen light while consuming 75% less power. Our compact deck lights use 4 powerful LED elements to cast a bright light to working areas of the deck to safely perform tasks at night. These rugged LEDs will provide long lasting light for years without maintenance—there are no bulbs to replace. A watertight powder coated cast aluminum housing ensures durability and gives this light an IP67 rating and features heat sink vanes to dissipate heat for consistent brightness. The stainless steel mounting bracket is corrosion resistant and allows the floodlights to be aimed directly where light is needed most. Switch to a long lasting West Marine LED deck floodlight and stop having to decide between safety and battery life.
- High quality LED deck floodlight for powerboats and sailboats
- Ideal as a replacement for typical 40W halogen floodlights
- Provides more light using 25% of the battery power required by halogen floodlights
- Polycarbonate lens
- Powder coated cast aluminum housing for durability
- Heat sink vanes ensure consistent bright light
- IP67 rating for use in marine applications
- Draws: 0.98A @ 12V
- Stainless steel mounting bracket for corrosion resistance
- Dimensions: : 3 3/4"H x 2 13/16"W x 1 5/8"D
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.