WEST MARINE–5/8" Prespliced Double Braid Nylon Dock Line 4-Pack with Bucket
20% Off - Ends 12/02/20
5/8" Prespliced Double Braid Nylon Dock Line 4-Pack with Bucket
|Breaking Strength||13500 Pounds|
|Boat Length||37 to 45 Feet|
|Core Fiber||Premium Nylon|
Two 15-Feet Lines
Two 25-Feet Lines
This is the strongest and easiest-to-handle line you can buy that stays flexible throughout its service life. Plus, it comes with the added convenience of a West Marine 5-gallon bucket! The core and cover is constructed from the highest quality treated nylon. The combination of high-grade marine nylon, special torque-balanced construction, and a unique stabilization process produces a long-wearing, easy-to-handle line that resists kinking. Our double braid line offers controlled elongation and excellent abrasion resistance. Double braid lines stretch slightly less but are stronger than three-strand lines.
- Ready made with professional 12" eye splice and bitter end heat sealed and whipped.
- High elongation; stretches 6.5% at 20% of breaking strength
- Torque-free non-hockling; stays flexible and very easy to handle
- Very little degradation from UV; can be used outside over long term if inspected regularly
- Manufactured with premium high tenacity nylon fibers and conforms to MIL-R-24050E
- Contains two 15' and two 25' lines
- Eye easily passes around and/or through cleat or piling
- Bucket included for convenient stowing
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.