6V Deep Cycle Flooded Marine Battery, 230 Amp Hours, Group GC2
|Battery Type||Deep Cycle|
|Group Size||Group GC2|
|Cold Cranking Amps||780 CCA|
|Dimensions||7 1/8" Width x 10 7/8" Height x 10 1/4" Length|
|Marine Cranking Amps||975 MCA|
|Type||Tapered Stud and Wing Nuts|
|Voltage||6 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year Free Replacement|
A great battery for your house bank or trolling motor
Lead-calcium batteries deliver more power per pound than competitive dual-purpose batteries. They feature a no-spill design that allows you to heel over to angles up to 45°. The exclusive molded-in stainless steel studs and hex nut terminals make connections easy, while protecting against corrosion and failure.
Manufactured in the U.S. for West Marine by East Penn, one of the most reputable battery companies in the country. Each battery receives over 250 quality control checks to guarantee consistent and superior performance. East Penn’s award winning factory leads the industry in closed loop and sustainable practices. Nearly all of the plastics, lead and acid are recycled, so our batteries are great for your boat and the environment.
- Deep cycle batteries are designed to handle the power drains that other batteries cannot
- Ideal for trolling motors and house banks
- Will serve as an emergency start battery if CCA specification matches that of your engine
- Enhanced durability design to withstand wear of extended cycling service
- Superior electrolyte retention prevents dry out and acid leaks
- Safer to install and transport with no-spill design to prevent leaking acid
- Lower current resistance separators improve current flow for faster starts
- Manufactured in the USA
- Group Size: Group GC2
- Terminal Type: Molded-in SAE posts and vertical 5/16” NEG., 5/16” POS stainless steel studs with hex nuts
- Amp Hours (Ah): 230
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 780
- Marine Cranking Amps (MCA): 975
- Reserve Minutes: 448
- Weight: 64
- Dimensions: 10 1/4"L x 7 1/8"W x 10 7/8"H
- Warranty: 12-month free replacement
Core charge will apply to battery purchase if an old 6V battery is not exchanged at the time of purchase.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.