WEST MARINE–6V Deep Cycle Flooded Marine Battery, 370 Amp Hours, Group 8L16
15% Off - Ends 01/18/21
6V Deep Cycle Flooded Marine Battery, 370 Amp Hours, Group 8L16
|Battery Type||Deep Cycle|
|Group Size||Group 8L16|
|Cold Cranking Amps||740 CCA|
|Dimensions||7" Width x 16 1/2" Height x 11 3/4" Length|
|Marine Cranking Amps||930 MCA|
|Type||Tapered Stud and Wing Nuts|
|Voltage||6 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year Free Replacement|
A great battery for your house bank or 12V or 24V trolling motor
Lead-calcium batteries deliver more power per pound than competitive dual-purpose batteries. They feature a no-spill design that allows you to heel over to angles up to 45°. Connections are made easy by the “L” type terminals.
For marine uses, our 6V deep cycle flooded batteries are best when wired in series to build banks for 12V—36V applications. These batteries are workhorses; their larger capacity provide the amp-hours needed to be away from the dock for longer periods of time or run your trolling motor for the day.
Manufactured in the U.S. for West Marine by East Penn, one of the most reputable battery companies in the country. Each battery receives over 250 quality control checks to guarantee consistent and superior performance. East Penn’s award winning factory leads the industry in closed loop and sustainable practices. Nearly all of the plastics, lead and acid are recycled, so our batteries are great for your boat and the environment.
- Deep cycle batteries are designed to handle the power drains that other batteries cannot
- When combined in series they are ideal for 12V. 24V, and 36V trolling motors and 12V and 24V house banks
- Will serve as an emergency start battery if CCA specification matches that of your engine
- Enhanced durability design to withstand wear of extended cycling service
- Superior electrolyte retention prevents dry out and acid leaks
- Safer to install and transport with no-spill design to prevent leaking acid
- Lower current resistance separators improve current flow for faster starts
- Manufactured in the USA
- Group Size: Group L16
- Terminal Type: “L” type terminals with 5/15" diameter hole
- Amp Hours (Ah): 370
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 740
- Marine Cranking Amps (MCA): 930
- Reserve Minutes: 840
- Weight: 113
- Dimensions: 11 3/4"L x 7"W x 16 1/2"H
- Warranty: 12-month free replacement
Core charge will apply to battery purchase if an old 6V battery is not exchanged at the time of purchase.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.