WEST MARINE–700 Amp Jump Starter
40% Off - Ends 12/15/19
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
700 Amp Jump Starter
|Battery Type||12V Sealed Lead Acid|
|Dimensions||10 29/32" Length x 5 5/16" Width x 11 5/32" Height|
Reverse Polarity Alarm
Battery Level Indicator
UL-Listed AC Charger
USB Power Port
|Warranty Details||One Year|
You’re on a dark street, and your car won’t start. The battery’s dead, and all you hear is the dreaded click, click, click. You’re alone, and there's not another car in sight. What now?
We’ve all experienced the dreaded dead battery. Batteries die for all kinds of reasons, extreme heat or cold, age, or maybe you just left the lights on. With our 700 Amp Jump-starter, you can jump-start an engine, charge your smartphone, power a laptop and even read a map at night. With an internal, sealed lead-acid battery, this jump-starter provides 350 instant amps (700 peak) to jump-start your car, boat, motorcycle or RV.
Simple to use: Our West Marine 700 Amp Jump-Starter is a snap to operate. Just hook the clips to the correct terminals of your battery, flip the switch and start your vehicle. It’s a no-brainer, because our Jump-Starter won’t let you hook it up backwards. If you do, a loud alarm will sound, reminding you to swap the clips to the correct polarity.
Keep your devices powered up: Got portable devices that are hungry for power? We’ve got you covered with a USB port to plug in the cable for your smartphone, plus a 12V “cigarette lighter” style cable. So when the power goes out in a big winter storm, or you just need to recharge your phone, tablet or laptop, you’ve got 19 Amp-hours of portable power to go!
Bright LED Light: Not just a jump-starter, it also includes an ultra-bright 270° pivoting LED light to shine just where you need it.
Easy to recharge: Recharging your Junp-Starter is simple. Just pull back the cover on the rear of the unit, plug in a standard household extension cord, and charge it up until the LED indicator light turns green..
- USB Power Port provides 5 volts/2A DC power to an external USB-powered device.
- 350 instant starting amps and 700 peak battery amps; Designed to be able to start a typical V6 auto engine
- 12-volt and USB outlets to charge personal electronics
- High-powered LED light rotates 270 degrees
- Reverse polarity alarm alerts you when there is an improper connection
- Power and charge indicator
- All-metal powder-coated clamps, #6 AWG cables
- Built-in 120V AC charger, recharges Jump-starter battery with standard household extension cord
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free, sealed lead acid, 12V DC, 19Ah
- Peak Current Rating: 350A instantaneous/700A peak
- Area Light: Long-life white LED
- DC Accessory Outlet: 12V DC, 5A
- USB Port: 5V DC, 2A
- Safety Features: Reverse polarity alarm; Meets UL 1236 standards, ETL certified and CEC compliant
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.