You’re on a dark street, and your car won’t start. The battery’s dead, and all you hear is the dreaded click, click, click. You’re alone, and there's not another car in sight. What now?
We’ve all experienced the dreaded dead battery. Batteries die for all kinds of reasons, extreme heat or cold, age, or maybe you just left the lights on. With our 700 Amp Jump-starter, you can jump-start an engine, charge your smartphone, power a laptop and even read a map at night. With an internal, sealed lead-acid battery, this jump-starter provides 350 instant amps (700 peak) to jump-start your car, boat, motorcycle or RV.
Simple to use: Our West Marine 700 Amp Jump-Starter is a snap to operate. Just hook the clips to the correct terminals of your battery, flip the switch and start your vehicle. It’s a no-brainer, because our Jump-Starter won’t let you hook it up backwards. If you do, a loud alarm will sound, reminding you to swap the clips to the correct polarity.
Keep your devices powered up: Got portable devices that are hungry for power? We’ve got you covered with a USB port to plug in the cable for your smartphone, plus a 12V “cigarette lighter” style cable. So when the power goes out in a big winter storm, or you just need to recharge your phone, tablet or laptop, you’ve got 19 Amp-hours of portable power to go!
Bright LED Light: Not just a jump-starter, it also includes an ultra-bright 270° pivoting LED light to shine just where you need it.
Easy to recharge: Recharging your Junp-Starter is simple. Just pull back the cover on the rear of the unit, plug in a standard household extension cord, and charge it up until the LED indicator light turns green..
- USB Power Port provides 5 volts/2A DC power to an external USB-powered device.
- 350 instant starting amps and 700 peak battery amps; Designed to be able to start a typical V6 auto engine
- 12-volt and USB outlets to charge personal electronics
- High-powered LED light rotates 270 degrees
- Reverse polarity alarm alerts you when there is an improper connection
- Power and charge indicator
- All-metal powder-coated clamps, #6 AWG cables
- Built-in 120V AC charger, recharges Jump-starter battery with standard household extension cord
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free, sealed lead acid, 12V DC, 19Ah
- Peak Current Rating: 350A instantaneous/700A peak
- Area Light: Long-life white LED
- DC Accessory Outlet: 12V DC, 5A
- USB Port: 5V DC, 2A
- Safety Features: Reverse polarity alarm; Meets UL 1236 standards, ETL certified and CEC compliant
|Battery Type||12V Sealed Lead Acid|
|Dimensions||10 29/32" Length x 5 5/16" Width x 11 5/32" Height|
Reverse Polarity Alarm
Battery Level Indicator
UL-Listed AC Charger
USB Power Port
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 10 - 14 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 7 - 10 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 7 – 10 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)