Adjustable Winch Covers
Versatile covers will adapt and allow ventilation.
Adjustable winch covers can be cinched, cuffed, rolled or extended to customize fit for any winch, including those installed on pads cut at unusual angles. Made of UV and mildew-resistant Sunbrella® fabric each over features wide hook-and-loop closures inside the hem for cinching the bottom up around the winch. A wide band at base lets you adjust the length to cover an awkwardly angled winch pad as well as the winch and is reinforced with webbing for durability. Split sides let you leave sheets and halyards on the winch while covered, and also helps ventilate. Pacific Blue.
Note: The size in the specifications section below indicate the circumference at the bottom, the height, and the diameter at the top.
- Adjustable winch cover protects winches while not in use.
- Constructed using UV and mildew resistant durable Sunbrella® fabric
- Wide band at the base allows the cover to adapt to winches on angled pads
- Hook and loop closure can be installed around sheets or halyards
- Available in different sizes based on the circumference of the bottom of the drum
|Circumference||24" to 28"|
|Height||7 1/2" to 9 1/2"|
|Circumference||15" to 19"|
|Height||5" to 6"|
|Circumference||20" to 24"|
|Height||6" to 7"|
|Circumference||12" to 15"|
|Height||3 1/2" to 4 1/2"|
|Circumference||30" to 34"|
|Height||9 1/2" to 11 1/2"|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).