WEST MARINE–Aluminum Locking PowerGrip Winch Handle
Aluminum Locking PowerGrip Winch Handle
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Lightweight winch handle for two-handed grinding.
A second hand makes grinding in line quickly a lot easier. Standard winch handles force you to stack your hands and lose efficiency. Lewmar PowerGrip winch handles provide a solution to get the most out of both hands. The ball at the top of the handle is great for fast cranking under lighter loads; the standard grip below provides a space for your second hand as the load increases. This lightweight 10" anodized forged aluminum winch handle offers the leverage to properly tension halyards or trimming sheets in heavy air. An intuitive thumb activated locking mechanism secures the handle to the winch quickly and prevents sheets from accidentally tossing the winch handle overboard. The bright blue anodizing and bright yellow grip make the PowerGrip easy to spot out of the corner of your eye so you can stay focused sail trim. Stay in your winch’s high hear longer with both hands by using a Lewmar’s aluminum PowerGrip winch handle.
- Light-weight forged aluminum winch handle
- PowerGrip for comfortable two-handed grinding
- Smooth and efficient ball bearing grip
- Intuitive locking mechanism makes installation quick and easy and secures handle to prevent accidental loss
- Anodized finish for corrosion resistance
- Bright Blue handle with Yellow grip is easy to locate
- Ideal length for most applications
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.