Automatic 30A Portable Battery Charger with Engine Start
FCC Part 15
|Multi Bank Chargers||1 Bank|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Easy to use charger that is packed with features.
Our advanced 30A Automatic Portable Battery Charger harnesses high frequency technology and automatically delivers three-stage charging for your Gel, AGM or flooded starting or deep-cycle battery. An easy to read digital LCD screen displays charging and battery status with intuitive icons, and features a patented Alternator Check to indicate if the alternator is maintaining battery level. The Engine Start Timer gets you back on the water (or the road) quickly. It’s simple to use and easy to store with cable wrap and clamp storage built in.
- 30 amp Fully Automatic Charger/ Maintainer
- Compatible with AGM, GEL and WET 12 volt batteries
- Fully Automatic high frequency charging to deliver 3 charging stages
- 80 amp Engine Start feature allows re-start most vehicles in up to 90 seconds.
- Maintenance keeps battery at optimal capacity during off-season
- Patented alternator check and battery voltage check confirms alternator is properly maintaining battery
- Battery reconditioning feature helps extend battery life
- Reverse polarity protection
- LCD Screen with easy to read icons
- AC Low-voltage compensation ensures maximum performance when used with extension cords
- Dimensions: 14 1/2"W x 5 3/8"H x 9 3/8"D
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.