Automatic 2A Battery Charger
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Maintain batteries in the off-season with ease.
Even if you are not using your batteries, they can lose their charge if left alone for long periods of time. West Marine charger/maintainers are a great way to keep your batteries charged while your boat, RV, antique vehicle or lawnmower is in storage. These compact maintainers are rugged and packed with features to simplify battery maintenance. Intuitive status indicators provide valuable information regarding battery condition and charge stage. The charger can be secured close to the battery using an integrated hook or by using its magnetic feet. Make sure your batteries are as eager as you are about the upcoming boating season by maintaining them in the off-season with a West Marine Battery Charger/Maintainer.
- Fully Automatic battery charger/maintainer that uses high frequency charging technology
- IPX7 Waterproof: Sealed from dust, oil, and Moisture to prevent corrosion
- Keeps battery at optimal capacity during off-season
- Reverse polarity protection
- AC Low-voltage compensation ensures maximum performance when used with extension cords
- 3 Ways to Connect: Batter clips, 12V DC Accessory Plug & Battery Ring Terminals
Automatic 2A Battery Charger
FCC Part 15
|Multi Bank Chargers||1 Bank|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)