The WEST MARINE Boat Care Kit is the perfect kit for any boat owner. Includes a 3 1/2 gallon bucket, blue swirl sponge and the most popular West Marine cleaners listed below. This kit covers all the bases.
3 1/2 Gallon Bucket & Blue Swirl Sponge
Safely and quickly removes scum, grime and dirt without stripping wax protection.
An effective alternative to formulas that contain phosphates or other harmful components, our biodegradable Heavy-Duty Boat Soap works with fresh- or saltwater and is ideal for cleaning all marine surfaces. Two to four ounces make one gallon.
- All-purpose boat soap with the added cleaning power
- Safe and effective on all boat surfaces
- Safe for the environment
- Biodegradable, non toxic, phosphate-free
Lift dirt from non-skid surfaces.
Formulated specifically to clean textured surfaces, utilizing chelating agents that break the bond between dirt and the deck without heavy scrubbing. PTEF® polymers bond to the treated surface to help block future stains and damaging UV rays.
- Cleans textured fiberglass and painted decks
- Chelating agents loosen dirt and spills
- No heavy scrubbing
- Provides a barrier against future stains
Rust & Stain Remover:
Eliminate unsightly rust stains from boats or wherever they may form.
This professional grade formula removes surface stains and is an excellent choice for eliminating rust stains caused by inferior stainless steel hardware and screws. Spray it on, let it work, wipe or brush the treated area and rinse it clean.
- Easy to use spray on formula
- No rubbing or scrubbing required
- Safe for use on fiberglass, metal and painted surfaces
- Removes rust drip stains
- Contains no harsh acids
- Cleans corrosion stains caused by metal hardware, nuts, bolts and other marine fittings
Mildew Stain Remover:
Quickly remove tough mildew stains.
Utilizes a powerful blend of oxidizers and cleaners that quickly, easily remove mildew stains without harming vinyl upholstery or the threads that hold it together. Spray on, let it work, then rinse to remove mildew strains from vinyl, fiberglass, plastic, rubber and more. Ideal for home and RV use in shower stalls and under sinks.
- Removes tough mildew and stains
- Handy spray applicator bottle
- Use on vinyl covers, cushions
- No rubbing or scrubbing
Surface-Cleaning power for vinyl.
Formulated to deep-clean vinyl, getting down into the pores to lift and eliminate dirt and grime. Use to help restore dull vinyl and to preserve the appearance of new vinyl. Leaves a protective barrier that helps repel future dirt and prevent fading due to UV exposure.
- Loosen and remove tough grime, stains
- Does not harm vinyl
- One-step formula
- Safe on plastic, rubber and leather
- Provides transparent, water-repellent coating
Polish hulls and remove unsightly waterline stains.
Professional grade formula removes waterline stains and other grime from hulls. Great for fall or spring cleaning and the ideal way to prepare the hull for annual polishing or waxing.
- Removes stains from water line
- Use on fiberglass, metal and painted surfaces
- Remove stains from grassy marine growth, rust, scum line, fish blood
- Does not contain harmful acids
Boat Care Kit
|Type||Boat Care Kit|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.