Coastal Belt Pack Life Vest
|USCG Type||Type III: Flotation Aids|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
Enjoy unrestricted movement on the water with this belt pack that’s compact and lightweight. It’s a good choice for day sailing, inland boating and fishing. It’s manually activated and must be placed over the head after inflation, so it’s recommended for adults that are accomplished swimmers only. Includes a backup oral inflation tube and one arming cylinder.
- Buoyancy: 26lb.
- Activation Method: Manual
- Inflator Type: Halkey-Roberts 3F Model V86160
- USCG Type: Type III
- Shroud/Pouch Material: 300 Denier polyester
- Closure: Polypropylene webbing/Delrin buckles
- Chest Size: 30"-52"
- Service Interval: Two years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.