Not for sale online in California.
Halyard stops can reduce mast compression.
When used with a lock tang, carefully placed halyard stops can speed up the rigging process and reduce compression loads put on the mast. Ideal for smaller boats, these stops are sized to specific wire diameters and pressed onto the wire using a special tool. The copper construction compresses easily to lock onto wire halyards.
- Creates a stop in wire halyards and wire
- When used with a lock tang at the mast head, adding a stop will reduce mast compression loads
- Sized to match specific wire diameters
- Available in commonly used halyard diameters
- Sold in packages of 4 (1/4" stops are sold in package of 2)