Dinghy Scoop Bailer
More effective than a milk-jug.
Dinghies are prone to taking on excess water especially in rough conditions or after capsizing. You can rid your boat of water and the extra weight quickly using our dinghy scoop bailer. In the past, plastic milk jugs were to the go-to for bailing, but they are only partially effective; handle position, rough cut edges and shape all reduce the amount of water removed with each stroke. West Marine dinghy scoops are designed to speed up bailing so that you can go about sailing. The handle of these crack resistant thermoplastic bailers is located top and center to position the bottom edge parallel to the cockpit floor or bilge surface. A curved bottom follows the bailing motion and grabs more water with each scoop to speed up the process. Get the right tool for the job; get a West Marine dinghy scoop bailer.
- Modern bailer designed to maximize effectiveness
- Handle centered on scooping surface
- Curved bottom follows natural scooping motion to capture more water
- Strong thermoplastic is crack resistant to -10°F
- Light weight
- Ideal for dinghies and small boat for removing water after a rain storm or capsizing
Dinghy Scoop Bailer
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).