WEST MARINE–Dual-Purpose Flooded Marine Battery, 1280 MCA, Group 4D
20% Off - Ends 08/16/20
Dual-Purpose Flooded Marine Battery, 1280 MCA, Group 4D
|Battery Type||Dual Purpose|
|Group Size||Group 4D|
|Cold Cranking Amps||1050 CAA|
|Dimensions||8 1/2" Width x 10 1/8" Height x 20 3/4" Length|
|Marine Cranking Amps||1280 MCA|
|Type||Tapered Stud and Wing Nuts|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year Free Replacement|
Get the cranking amps you need for your engine and the deep cycle power you want for your electronics and accessories.
Lead-calcium batteries deliver more power per pound than competitive dual-purpose batteries. They feature a no-spill design that allows you to heel over to angles up to 45°. The exclusive molded-in stainless steel studs and hex nut terminals make connections easy, while protecting against corrosion and failure.
Manufactured in the U.S. for West Marine by East Penn, one of the most reputable battery companies in the country. Each battery receives over 250 quality control checks to guarantee consistent and superior performance. East Penn’s award winning factory leads the industry in closed loop and sustainable practices. Nearly all of the plastics, lead and acid are recycled, so our batteries are great for your boat and the environment.
- Dual Purpose batteries deliver high starting and moderate deep cycle power; Ideal for boaters who want high cranking power plus dependable power for power-hungry electronic accessories
- Enhanced durability design to withstand wear of extended cycling service
- Superior electrolyte retention prevents dry out and acid leaks
- Safer to install and transport with no-spill design to prevent leaking acid
- Lower current resistance separators improve current flow for faster starts
- Manufactured in the USA
- Group Size: Group 4D
- Terminal Type: Tapered posts
- Amp Hours (Ah): 135
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 1050
- Marine Cranking Amps (MCA): 1280
- Reserve Minutes: 290
- Weight: 99 ½ lbs.
- Dimensions: 20 3/4"L x 8 1/2"W x 10 1/8"H
- Warranty: 12-month free replacement
Core charge will apply to battery purchase if an old 12V battery is not exchanged at the time of purchase.