WEST MARINE–Dual-Purpose Flooded Marine Battery, 625 Reference MCA, Group 983
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Dual-Purpose Flooded Marine Battery, 625 Reference MCA, Group 983
|Battery Type||Dual Purpose|
|Group Size||Group 983|
|Cold Cranking Amps||510 CCA|
|Dimensions||7 1/2" Width x 10 1/2" Height x 24 1/2" Length|
|Marine Cranking Amps||625 MCA|
|Type||Heavy Duty L Terminal|
|Voltage||8 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year Free Replacement|
Get the cranking amps you need for your engine and the deep cycle power you want for your electronics and accessories.
Lead-calcium batteries deliver more power per pound than competitive dual-purpose batteries. They feature a no-spill design that allows you to heel over to angles up to 45°. The exclusive molded-in stainless steel studs and hex nut terminals make connections easy, while protecting against corrosion and failure.
Manufactured in the U.S. for West Marine by East Penn, one of the most reputable battery companies in the country. Each battery receives over 250 quality control checks to guarantee consistent and superior performance. East Penn’s award winning factory leads the industry in closed loop and sustainable practices. Nearly all of the plastics, lead and acid are recycled, so our batteries are great for your boat and the environment.
- 8-volt battery for building a 24V or 32V battery bank
- Dual Purpose batteries deliver high starting and moderate deep cycle power; Ideal for boaters who want high cranking power plus dependable power for power-hungry electronic accessories
- Enhanced durability design to withstand wear of extended cycling service
- Superior electrolyte retention prevents dry out and acid leaks
- Safer to install and transport with no-spill design to prevent leaking acid Lower current resistance separators improve current flow for faster starts
- Manufactured in the USA
- Group Size: 983
- Terminal Type: 3 /8" x 16 stainless steel stud posts
- Reserve Capacity (Ah @ 6hr rate): 158Ah
- Reserve Capacity (Ah @ 8hr rate): 167Ah
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 510
- Marine Cranking Amps (MCA): 625
- Weight: 119 lb.
- Dimensions: 24-1/2"L x 7-1/2"W x 10-1/2"H
Core charge will apply to battery purchase if an old 8V battery is not exchanged at the time of purchase.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.