WEST MARINE–Dual-Purpose Flooded Marine Battery, 860 MCA, Group 31
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Dual-Purpose Flooded Marine Battery, 860 MCA, Group 31
|Best Use||Dual Purpose|
|Group Size||Group 31|
|Cold Cranking Amps||700|
|Dimensions||13" x 6.75" x 9.5"|
|Marine Cranking Amps||860|
|Type||Tapered Stud and Wing Nuts|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
WEST MARINE Dual-Purpose Flooded Marine Battery, 860 MCA, Group 31
Get the cranking amps you need for your engine and the deep cycle power you want for your electronics and accessories.
Lead-calcium batteries deliver more power per pound than competitive dual-purpose batteries. They feature a no-spill design that allows you to heel over to angles up to 45°. The exclusive molded-in stainless steel studs and hex nut terminals make connections easy, while protecting against corrosion and failure.
Manufactured in the U.S. for West Marine by East Penn, one of the most reputable battery companies in the country. Each battery receives over 250 quality control checks to guarantee consistent and superior performance. East Penn’s award winning factory leads the industry in closed loop and sustainable practices. Nearly all of the plastics, lead and acid are recycled, so our batteries are great for your boat and the environment.
- Dual Purpose batteries deliver high starting and moderate deep cycle power; Ideal for boaters who want high cranking power plus dependable power for power-hungry electronic accessories
- Enhanced durability design to withstand wear of extended cycling service
- Superior electrolyte retention prevents dry out and acid leaks
- Safer to install and transport with no-spill design to prevent leaking acid
- Lower current resistance separators improve current flow for faster starts
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.