Engine Winterizing Kit
Winterize an outboard, I/O or inboard on the trailer.
Protecting your engine from freeze damage during the winter months avoids expensive repairs in the spring. Our Engine Winterizing Kit is a convenient way for boaters to do it themselves while the boat is on the trailer. Included in the kit is a 5 gallon jug with a connecting hose and valve to control the flow of antifreeze. Complete instructions are included to walk you through the process. You will need approximately 5 gallons (per engine) of engine safe antifreeze, a garden hose, engine flusher, and a little time. Winterize your engine yourself and know it will be protected for the winter with our convenient kit.
See our winterization headquarters by clicking on How to Winterize Your Boat from the West Advisor tab above. There you will find step by step tutorials on winterizing different systems as well as an abundance of information to help you make informed decisions that will keep your boat’s systems safe in the off season.
- Provides a convenient way to winterize inboards and outboards
- Winterization can be completed with boat on the trailer
- Kit includes 5 gallon jug, connecting hose (with end fittings) and regulating valve
- Users will need to supply a garden hose, motor flusher and antifreeze for each engine
Engine Winterizing Kit
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).