WEST MARINE–EPA-Approved Primer Bulb, 3/8" Hose
EPA-Approved Primer Bulb, 3/8" Hose
A bulb that will prime faster and stand up to ethanol blended fuels.
Thanks to an exclusive check valve design, our EPA approved primer bulb provide more output while maintaining fuel flow that exceeds all outboard manufacturers’ requirements. Low permeation bulb material stands up to ethanol blended fuels and features a multi-layer design that resist ballooning under pressure and collapsing under vacuum. 3/8" hose barbs are secured using galvanized clamps to resist corrosion and offer a leak-free seal. For faster priming that will meet current regulations, exceed OEM specifications and stand up to blended fuels, look to West Marine for a solution.
- Compatible with ethanol blended fuels
- Meets current EPA regulations
- Exclusive check valves allow priming in multiple orientations without restricting fuel flow
- Provides 60% more output
- Bulb design resists collapsing under vacuum and ballooning under pressure
- Compatible with all outboard engine manufacturers for use on outboards between 1hp and 350hp.
- Two-year warranty
- Compatible Hose Size: 3/8"
- Ethanol Compatible: Yes
- Approvals: EPA cert. , CARB cert.ABYC H-25 and USCG
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.