Flooded Marine Starting Battery, 565MCA, Group 24
|Group Size||Group 24|
|Cold Cranking Amps||480 CCA|
|Dimensions||6 3/4" Width x 9 3/8" Height x 10 3/4" Length|
|Marine Cranking Amps||565 MCA|
|Type||Tapered Stud and Wing Nuts|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year Free Replacement|
Not just a car battery, West Marine Flooded Starting Batteries are built to last in the marine environment.
Maintenance-free lead-calcium batteries deliver more power per pound than competitive starting batteries. They feature a no-spill design that allows you to heel over to angles up to 45°. The exclusive molded-in stainless steel studs and hex nut terminals make connections easy, while protecting against corrosion and failure.
Flush top and low-profile flush covers keep the battery top clean and acid-free, making them easy to restrain and eliminating lost caps. Plate separators prevent life-shortening internal short circuits.
Manufactured in the U.S. for West Marine by East Penn, one of the most reputable battery companies in the country. Each battery receives over 250 quality control checks to guarantee consistent and superior performance. East Penn’s award winning factory leads the industry in closed loop and sustainable practices. Nearly all of the plastics, lead and acid are recycled, so our batteries are great for your boat and the environment.
- High cranking power for quick engine starts
- Flush cover, complete with handle, is easy to install
- Optimized full frame plates better withstand severe service demands and provide maximum current transfer
- Exclusive molded in dual terminals provide an easy connection with post or corrosion-resistant stainless steel stud
- Extended life systems include special separators to prevent life-robbing electrical shorts and protect power producing components
- Manufactured in the USA
- 12 month free replacement warranty
- Group Size: Group 24
- Terminal Type: Molded-in SAE posts and vertical 5/16” NEG., 5/16” POS stainless steel studs with hex nuts
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 480
- Marine Cranking Amps (MCA): 565
- Reserve Minutes: 70
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10 3/4"L x 6 3/4"W x 9 3/8"H
- Warranty: 12-month free replacement
Core charge will apply to battery purchase if an old 12V battery is not exchanged at the time of purchase.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
ANCORPremium 2 AWG & 4 AWG Battery Cable Assemblies
$19.99 – $47.99