WEST MARINE–Four-Pin Electrical Connector
Four-Pin Electrical Connector
|Voltage||24 Volts DC|
Compact and affordable quick disconnects for light-duty applications.
This electrical connector has been used by boat manufacturers for decades and is ideal for any light-duty circuit that requires an easy way to disconnect. Often used for removable navigation lights and mast lighting, there is a good chance one of these connectors is on your boat. Available 4-pin configuration; use either for new installations or as a replacement for a worn out or damaged connector.
- Compact design will fit almost anywhere
- Positive threaded connection
- Included threaded cap protects contacts while not in use
- Commonly used connector and may use existing hole pattern
- Amperage: 3A
- Voltage: 24V
- Conductors: 4
- Material: Chrome-plated cast brass