WEST MARINE–Fuel Connector, Honda Outboard Motors, 3/8 Barb, Female, Two prong clip-style
Fuel Connector, Honda Outboard Motors, 3/8 Barb, Female, Two prong clip-style
|Type||Fuel Tank Connectors|
Replace the engine end fuel line connector to stop a leak.
Fuel line connectors wear and can leak; especially the connector at the engine. Steering puts an added strain on these connections and cause the fitting to wear more rapidly than other connections. Fortunately, many leaks can be repaired by simply replacing the fuel line connector. Our Honda compatible connectors are designed to replace those found on 2001 and newer outboards with a rectangular locking post. For the best possible seal, we recommend cutting back the hose to install the new connector in a fresh section of hose.
- Molded acetyl plastic construction stands up to the marine environment
- Compatible with ethanol blended fuels
- Fits 2001 and newer Honda outboards with rectangular locking post
- Replaces Honda p/n 17650-ZW9-003
- Hose Size: 3/8"
- Construction: Molded acetyl plastic
- Compatibility: Honda outboards 2001 and newer with rectangular locking post
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.