WEST MARINE–Fuel Line Connector for Mercury Outboard Motors, 3/8" Barb, Female
Fuel Line Connector for Mercury Outboard Motors, 3/8" Barb, Female
|Type||Fuel Tank Connectors|
Replace a worn out connector and restore a leak proof fuel line connection.
Over time fuel line connectors wear and can leak. The fix can be as simple as replacing the connector. West Marine Mercury compatible fuel line connectors feature a pre-installed barbed fitting to make 3/8" fuel line hose connections straight forward. The large die cast body makes connecting and disconnecting fuel lines easier—even with wet hands. A twist lock design secures the connection while in use. To stop a leaky connection, look to West Marine for the solution.
- Restores leaky connections that are a result of worn female connectors
- Die cast zinc body resists corrosion
- Replaces Mercury p/n 22831A3
- Twist lock connection maintain seal during use
- Compatible with Mercury fuel connectors
- Hose Size: 3/8"
- Compatibility: Older model Mercury/Mariner outboards
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.