WEST MARINE–Fuel Line Connector for Mercury Outboard Motors, 3/8", Male
Fuel Line Connector for Mercury Outboard Motors, 3/8", Male
|Type||Fuel Tank Connectors|
Repair a leaky fuel line connection with a new tank end connector.
Fuel line connectors can wear over time and cause connections to leak, creating dangerous fuel spills. The fix may be as simple as replacing a connector. Remove the dangers of a leaky connection using West Marine fuel line connectors. This Mercury compatible tank end connector twists to lock in place and features 3/8" hose barb for fuel line connections. The zinc body provides a large gripping area for use in wet conditions. For the best possible seal, we recommend trimming the fuel line to install the new connector in a fresh section of hose. To stop a leaky connection, look to West Marine for the solution.
- Restores leak-free fuel line connections
- 3/8" hose barb connects to fuel line with hose clamp (sold separately)
- Large zinc connector body makes use in wet conditions easier
- Replaces Mercury p/n 30185A3
- Compatible with Mercury tank connectors
- Connection:3/8" hose barb
- Material: Zink with Brass barb fitting
- Compatibility: Mercury
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.