WEST MARINE–Fuel Line Connector for Yamaha Outboard Motors, 1/4" NPT Male
Fuel Line Connector for Yamaha Outboard Motors, 1/4" NPT Male
|Type||Fuel Tank Connectors|
Replace worn or damaged connectors and restore the easy leak proof connection you once had.
Fuel tank connectors can be damaged during transport, from being stepped on, or even repeated use can compromise the secure connection to fuel lines. Often this damage can cause the connection to leak resulting in a dangerous situation. Restore the connection and remove the dangers of leaky connection using West Marine fuel tank connectors. This Yamaha connector features male 1/4" NPT (national pipe thread) compatible with most portable fuel tanks. We recommend the use of gasoline compatible thread tape during installation for the best possible seal.
- Restores leak-free connection between fuel line and portable tank
- 1/4" NPT fitting is compatible with most portable tanks
- Two prong design specific to Yamaha applications
- Solid machined brass for corrosion resistance and strength
- Compatible with Yamaha female fuel line connectors
- Threads: 1/4" NPT
- Material: Brass
- Compatibility: Yamaha
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.