WEST MARINE–Fuel Line Connector for Yamaha Outboard Motors, 5/16" Barb, Female
Fuel Line Connector for Yamaha Outboard Motors, 5/16" Barb, Female
|Type||Fuel Tank Connectors|
Restore the leak-proof fuel line connections by replacing connectors
Over time fuel line connectors can wear out or be damaged often resulting in a leak that can be potentially dangerous. Restoring a leak-free connection can be as simple as replacing the fuel line connector. Our Yamaha compatible female connectors are constructed of a UV stable plastic and provide a 5/16" hose barb for fuel line connections. A spring loaded aluminum clip secures the female connector to the male fitting on the tank or engine to maintain a seal. Remove the dangers of a leaky connection using West Marine fuel line connectors.
- Restores leak-free connection between fuel line and portable tank
- Hose barb compatible with 5/16" fuel line
- Molded acetal plastic construction resists corrosion and damage caused by UV exposure
- Compatible with ethanol blended fuels
- Compatible with Yamaha fuel connectors
- Connection: 5/16" hose barb
- Material:Molded acetal plastic
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.