Go-Anywhere Chair with Arms
Take a break, wherever you are in this comfortable, portable seat.
Newly designed for exceptional comfort in a portable seat, this chair features a dense cushion foam and dual side armrests. The seat’s outer layer is constructed of durable 7oz. dyed polyester that is specially treated for UV and mildew resistance, and a urethane undercoating to prevent water absorption. Comfortable inner cushioning is made from urethane foam. The powder-coated steel frame has a heavy-duty, five-position ratcheting hinge that allows the seat to be folded flat for easy storage.
- Five-position ratcheting hinge
- Inner cushioning is made from urethane foam
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Dual side armrests made of durable 7oz.dyed polyester UV resistance
- Color: Navy Blue with White piping
- Dimensions: 42"L x 26"W x 3"D
- Warranty: Six years frame; three years upholstery
Go-Anywhere Chair with Arms
|Dimensions||42" Length x 26" Width x 3" Depth|
Heavy Duty Hinge
|Frame Material||Powder Coated Steel|
Upholstery: Three Years
Frame: Six Years
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).