WEST MARINE–Heavy-Duty Stainless Strap Hinges
|Mounting Hardware||#8 Fasteners (Sold Separately)|
|Mounting Hardware||#10 Fasteners (Sold Separately)|
Cast hinge for larger doors and hatches.
Our strap hinge is designed to carry the loads of solid doors or larger hatches. These traditional shaped hinges are cast 316 stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance and feature a polished finish. A larger knuckle and solid pin add strength to the hinge. To handle larger doors and bigger hatches, each hinge has been drilled with larger counter-sink screw holes to accept flat or oval head screws. Two sizes are available to meet the needs of a variety of applications. If larger doors and hatches have worn out the existing hinges, replacement with a heavy duty hinge from West Marine.
- Heavy duty cast construction
- 316 stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance
- Designed to handle heavier doors and larger hatches
- Larger counter-sunk screw holes for oval or flat head screws
- Available in two sizes to meet the needs of different applications
- Sold in pairs
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.